Paymentsense is a UK-based payment solutions provider that offers real-time payment processing for point-of-sale transactions.
- Setting up POS - Basics (required)
The first step in integrating Paymentsense with DEAR POS is to connect it to DEAR.
- Go to Integrations → POS DEAR.
- In the Setup tab, toggle Use Paymentsense to Yes. This makes Paymentsense available to all outlets in the organisation.
- Go to the Outlets tab, select the outlet that will use Paymentsense, then enter the Paymentsense URL and API key that Paymentsense provided to your organisation.
- Click Save.
Now that Paymentsense has been enabled, the final step is to connect your register.
- Log on to DEAR POS and open the Outlet and Register where you want to connect Paymentsense.
- Click Setup → Payment Setup.
- Select Paymentsense from the list of card payment systems. The system then displays the Terminal ID number at the bottom.
- Click Pair with Terminal, then select the terminal to connect with the register from the list.
- Click Save. Once setup is finished, you can already use Paymentsense in the terminal.
NOTE: Once Paymentsense becomes an active DEAR POS payment system, an additional End-of-Day section will be shown on the terminal's Register Closure report.