DEAR POS allows printing of product labels directly from the Products page, as long as these products have barcodes defined for them in DEAR Inventory.
The following barcodes are currently supported:
- Code 93
- Code 128
- Industrial 2 of 5
NOTE: Product label templates can be customised to your requirements. You can perform this customisation internally, especially if you have people well-versed in Microsoft Word. For more information, see Document Templates and Mail Merge. You may send an email to DEAR Support if you need assistance.
- Set up Inventory module
- Manage products and services
- Integrate DEAR Inventory and DEAR POS
- List products in DEAR POS store
- Knowledge about document templates and mail merges (recommended for those who want to customise their own product labels)
To print a product label in DEAR POS:
- On the DEAR POS menu, click Inventory, then Products.
- Search for the product either by name or SKU. Alternatively, look for the product on the list.
- When you see the product, click the leftmost column, then click the Print button on the top right to display the product label.
- Enter the number of copies to be printed, then select the appropriate paper width from the list.
- Click Print labels.
- On the popup window, name the file and select the folder on your device where the printed label will be saved, then print the label.