search-icon

In Progress
Fix partial fulfilments integration with shopify.

started a topic over 2 years ago

Partial fulfilling orders from dear will fulfil the entire order in Shopify instead of just the units that were actually fulfilled.

They tried to blame Shopify API but actually it's Dear API/advanced sale set up that's the issue because cheaper inventory software is able to manage it. 

Their suggestion was to fulfil from Shopify, but now we can't do packing lists which is why we wanted dear. 

6 people like this idea
  • This is a great idea Jimmy and I support it.

But the reason I got here is because a request I made for social media handles as attributes for customers has been merged into this request. Why's that Dear admin team? They seem on the face of it to be entirely different requests.

• There is a real issue for us. Just wondered if there was any update on this.

• Hi Everyone,

We are already working on fixing this fulfillment feature, a bug is already in place. Our team is working on this vigilantly. Once we resolve the issue we will be able to cater to your requirements.

I will keep the group updated if anything changes on the fix.

Regards,

Malavikha 

Product Owner

Cin7 core

• Hi Simon, 

We have considered the possibility of Social media handles and we understand this is something that can take effect in the future. Currently we are not adding this to our 2023 roadmap. We will let you know if anything changes in the future. 

Regards, 

Malavikha 

Product Owner 

Cin7 Core

Login or Signup to post a comment

6 people like this idea