search-icon

Stock first vs Invoice first - for Sales Orders!

started a topic almost 3 years ago

We really need the option for a 'stock first' or 'invoice first' approach as is presented in Purchase Orders to be reflected in Sales Orders.
The options would be 'fulfilment first' or 'invoice first'.
I understand this can be changed in General Settings which is good, however as we supply to customers on Retails Terms (i.e. pay up front prior to fulfilment) and wholesale customers (i.e. pay on account post fulfilment) we need this setting offered based on the Payment Terms of the customer or something similar. 

Sales Orders could support this with the 'Customer Default Settings' and/or the tick box options on the Sales Orders themselves. 
If  it was included in the Customer Default Settings this could ensure any users who do not require this function do not encounter have any issue with it, whilst ensuring users (such as us) are accommodated for and do not have to find work arounds for this issue.

3 people like this idea
  • A quality article has invested in here, I appreciate the work you put into the article. Fall Guys is an online fighting game. In the game Fall guys, a match can have up to 60 players. You must overcome strange obstacles that can slow your progress to the finish line, as well as compete with opponents that use many other tricks. The rules of the game only apply to the last survivor from the knockout round.

• A good article has been invested in here, and I appreciate the effort you put into it. Fall Guys is a fighting game that can be played online. A game of Fall Guys can have up to 60 players in a single match. You must overcome strange obstacles that may stymie your progress to the finish line, as well as compete against opponents who employ a variety of other strategies. Only the last survivor from the knockout round is subject to the game's rules.

Login or Signup to post a comment

3 people like this idea