search-icon

Disassembly - Unit vs. Total Cost

started a topic 5 months ago

Minor request since I don't use Disassembly often, but it would be easier to enter in Unit Costs instead of Total Costs when performing a Disassembly.  Would save me the manual extrapolation calculation. See below:

• I've been asked by DEAR to further explain what I'm referring to ...

My example is below.

When I Disassemble an Assembly, the cost is broken down equally amongst the Parts.  The cost allocation is never accurate.  My issue is in entering an accurate cost for each Part. 

First, I have to open a second window to look up the most recent Cost of each Part.  Ideally DEAR would just auto-fill using the most recent Cost of each Part, or by pro-rating based on the Cost of the Assembly.

Second, which is what my request is for, I must manually calculate the Total Cost by multiplying the Quantity and the Unit Cost I looked up in the first step.  If a Unit Cost column was already in DEAR and editable, I could just enter the Unit Cost and save the manual calculation.

• I thoroughly enjoyed reading your essay and found it to be quite beneficial. five nights at freddy's You are invited to join me in playing  if you have any spare time. 

Login or Signup to post a comment