search-icon

Custom Development and Integration

started a topic about 6 years ago

Hi!

I've helped a number of businesses integrate and customize Dear to better fit with their processes. I realise that many share the same challenges so I've created a website to address them. 

Please visit http://ohdear.me for free extensions, tips and custom solutions. Its still work in process, but would love to get your feedback on how I can structure it to better help your business!

• Tim this sounds awesome! I'll be checking out your page. We have already impelmented a few work arounds. Thanks for sharing your initiative.

1 person likes this
  • Slope 2 a game that drives youngsters to sit for hours on the computer racing against one other, is now their favorite game among kids who like playing games. It's weird that I'm also enthralled by this children's game.

• Creating a subway surfers online website to address the challenges that businesses face when integrating and customizing Dear can be very helpful. By providing a resource that specifically addresses these challenges, you can help businesses streamline their processes and improve their efficiency.

• You've helped several businesses integrate and customize Dear to better fit their processes. So with death run 3d do you commit to help us?

• To improve the fnf website and better help businesses, you could consider adding more detailed information about the types of custom solutions and integrations that you offer. It may also be helpful to provide case studies or examples of how you have helped other businesses in the past. 

• Thank you so much for sharing this amazing information drift hunters

• Thanks!

• Being able to apply it to make Betflix APK would probably be very successful

• I visit the link you shared for free custom extensions, tips and solutions. But it doesn't seem to work anymore? Where is it updated Dynamons World ?

Login or Signup to post a comment