Print Component Level Detail on Combined Pick List
This is a follow up to my discussion with the support team last week.
Please create a new template called “Combined Expanded Pick List”.
I’m attaching the following templates as my request is a combination of these templates:
· CombinedPick (word doc): this is the current template
· CombinedPick Example (pdf): this is a sample of a Combined Pick report using 9 orders from DEAR
· ExpandedPickList-BOM (word doc): this is the current template
· ExpandedPickList-BOM Example (pdf): this is a sample of the Expanded Pick List using the same 9 orders from DEAR as the Combined Pick example
· Combined Pick Expanded PickList – BOM (word doc): this is my mockup of what I’m requesting. The top portion is the same as the current Combined Pick. The bottom portion is a summary of the components needed to fulfill the 9 - orders. I expanded the products ordered to the BOM (component level) and then summarized the quantity by the component SKU. As you’ll see the SKU QZQ-4362 is a component in 2 of the products ordered: Classic 4362 & Premium 4362 – that’s why there’s 2 of them in the bottom section. Please format the quantity as in the attached sample (so change the format from 1.0000 to 1).
Here is a link to the recorded session from my call with DEAR support: