DEAR Warehouse Management Solution
DEAR Warehouse Management System (WMS) integrates seamlessly with DEAR Inventory backend, streamlining your order fulfillment processes, while increasing your productivity and cutting costs in the warehouse.
Partnering with Scan SKU mobile barcode scanner DEAR (WMS) provides wireless barcode scanning to improve order picking. If you need to increase the productivity of your warehouse team, DEAR (WMS) Mobile picking can help you:
- Reduce picking errors through barcode scanning and order validation
- Increase productivity with guided walk paths to optimize the picking process.
- Increase your fill rate and sales by leveraging real time visibility to inventory quantities and location.
- Gain more efficient and accurate inventory control by scanning serial and lot numbers.
NOTE: DEAR (WMS) is only available for Android devices for now. Minimal requirements:
- Android 5.1+
- OTG support to connect USB Barcode Scanner
- DEAR recommended device: ScanSKU with integrated barcode scanner – this device was specially designed for pick/pack/receiving and stocktake operations.
- At least one active and populated DEAR store
- Understand Processing a Sale
- Android devices only
- Set up Carriers in Settings -> Reference Books -> Carriers
- Pick and Pack MUST be set to manual, not automatic. To change this setting go to Settings -> General Settings -> Sales Process Customisation
DEAR (WMS) Setup
DEAR Warehouse Management Application is available for free from the Google Playstore.
To setup DEAR (WMS):
- Find DEAR WMS application in the Google Playstore, install and open it
- Enter your DEAR credentials to log in
- Choose which DEAR store and location to set as your Working Area and click Next
- NOTE: You can change your Working Area at any time from the application Menu
Pick & Pack
To use the Pick and Pack functions in DEAR (WMS), you need an authorised sale order. Create and authorise a Sale order in DEAR before continuing.
NOTE: You MUST have selected a Carrier/Service in the document header of the sale order. This must be added before the sales order is authorised - if it is not included you will have to Undo the sale order to set it back to draft, add the Carrier/Service and authorise again.
NOTE: If items have already been picked (or packed), they will not appear on the WMS app pick list (or pack list). Turn off Auto-Pick and Auto-Pack if you have them enabled to use WMS app. This can be changed in Settings -> General Settings -> Sales Process Customisation.
- In the DEAR (WMS) app, select Pick from the main menu
- Search for the previously created sale by order number, customer name or click Search to display all authorised sales
- Select the previously created sale
- Enter Tote Number to begin and start picking items
- Items can be picked scanning their barcode or manually entering the SKU
- When all items are picked, click Finish to end picking phase.
- Select Pack from the main menu
- Enter the Order Number or Tote Number to find your picked order
- Scan the item or manually enter the Item Number
- Once you have filled a box or finished packing, click Box to continue
- Enter your Box dimensions/weight. Depending on the Carrier/Service you have selected in the sale order, some default options may be available from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save Box to continue. You can click Next Box if you have more picked items to pack, or Next Order to go back to the Pack screen.
- If you have a suitable device connected, you can also click Print Label to print a shipping label for the order.