Shiptheory is a completely automated shipping integration application. It is used to ship customers orders and print shipping labels.
Shiptheory allows flexible shipping rules and it can be integrated seamlessly with all of your systems which makes it easier to automate labels.
You can integrate Shiptheory to DEAR and easily print shipping labels within DEAR Inventory.
For more information, please refer to Shiptheory.
- Familiarity with the Processing a Sale process (necessary).
- Familiarity with Products and Product Management (necessary).
- Currency in DEAR (Settings -> General Setting) MUST match with Shiptheory account settings.
Shiptheory Integration Setup
1. Navigate to DEAR Systems > Integration > Shiptheory.
The Shiptheory login screen will be displayed.
2. Use your Shiptheory login credentials.
3. Click Connect Shiptheory.
The Shipping Service screen will be displayed.
4. Select the currency in the Currency in Shiptheory field.
5. Click Set Default to set the selected currency as the default.
6. Click Save Changes.
The selected currency is set as default and saved.
Printing Shipping Label
DEAR allows printing of shipping label from Shiptheory.
1. Login to DEAR System.
2. Navigate to Sale > New Sale > Simple Sale.
The New Sale page will be displayed.
3. Enter required values for all the mandatory fields.
NOTE : Make sure you have entered a valid shipping address in the Shipping Address field.
4. Authorize the sale order, Pick, Pack and then click Ship tab.
The Ship page will be displayed.
5. Click Shipping Label.
The page to enter shipment and recipient details will be displayed.
6. Enter all the required fields marked with the red asterisk.
7. Click Generate Label.
The carrier info will be automatically filled in, including the tracking number, and the Ship page will be displayed.
The Shipping Label will be generated automatically in PDF format.
Disconnecting from Shiptheory
You can disconnect from Shiptheory after printing the shipping label.
1. On the Shiptheory integration page, click Disconnect to disconnect Shiptheory from DEAR Systems.