1. Currently DEAR sends a notification to the default contact for the company when the sales order is converted from a quote. Why is there no option to send it to the person who the actual quote is made out to and ordering?
2. Notify account manager when B2B order is received
3. Send invoice to B2B user when order is placed but not paid immediately
4. Notify account manager when B2B order is paid
5. Send invoice to B2B user when order is paid
6. Notify inventory manager when low stock threshold is reached (not on every stock movement which it looks like it does right now)
I would like to be able to use the "Sale is Shipped" email notification for my customers but I currently can not because I need to be able to filter it by sales channel. e.g. I want to disable this notifications for orders that have come via the Shopify integration as Shopify sends its own order shipped notifications.