search-icon

Implemented
Order Routing

started a topic almost 6 years ago

Dear Systems,

The idea of order routing has been scoped a lot of times when speaking to users who can't move forward with Dear because they have multiple warehouses and the allocation of stock is done according to the costing method.

The proposal/idea to overcome this is to create some sort of logic/priority allocation of stock based on location (certain states/countries should have stock allocated from a specific warehouse) or order of preference (i.e. Warehouse 1, then Warehouse 2, etc.).

A common scenario is, for US, a West coast and East coast warehouse and depending on the state where the customer is located/shipped will default to it's correct warehouse/location. Same goes for different countries.

The second scenario would be by priority. Such as, all the time, if stock is available, it should be allocated from the Main Warehouse but if there should be no stock it should then be allocated from Location 2.

Thanks

3 people like this idea
  • Hi Kevin

Please check article explaining how DEAR  order routing works http://support.dearsystems.com/a/solutions/articles/11000057238

Regards

DEAR Team 

• In addition to this, the option of have logic routing based on available and unavailable stock where locations will default from primary location to secondary and terciary, etc. until location with stock is found.

• United Perfumes Distributes fragrances around the world for a variety of fashion brands, celebrities and lifestyles. The corporate headquarters of United Perfumes is located in Texas, Houston in USA. The company's mission is to Distribute Good Smelling Unisex Cologne of recognized brands that attract loyal and different customers. Our main customers are Perfume Wholesalers, Perfume Stores and shipping Free Shops.

• Why do individuals spend their free time playing video games? Even when I have free time, I always play video games. Slope 2 is a game that, despite its great appeal, you can't take your eyes off even when they're fatigued. Take control of the ball as it travels through space, encountering new problems along the way.

• Hey, this page is relevant to the search query! The user has found the information they were looking for!”
    Niche blog comments

• Essay writing occurs often https://essaysservicesreviews.com/essay-writer-review the year

• Hi! People, if you are struggling to find out whether or not a particular academic assistance website is worth your attention, go to Scamfighter. The information given in the UK essays review tells of the same experience I got while cooperating with them. The service is not the worst ever, but there still are better companies as well.

• It's interesting,thanks!

• I think it's very useful! Thanks a lot!

Login or Signup to post a comment

3 people like this idea