search-icon

Stock Adjustment search time range

started a topic over 3 years ago

I'm not sure if this was raised already but I think it would be nice if we can select a time spread at Stock Adjustment session.

After running a few years with DEAR there are a lot of stock take created. When I want to select some for review there is no direct way to do it. I hope that can narrow down the range for search. Hope DEAR will soon add this feature.

Thanks

1 person likes this idea
  • Hi Alice,

Whilst I agree with your Feature Request, I urge you check out the one I created to be able to have a search for existing Feature Requests. Click here to open.

Thanks

Luke Bilocca

Scope Solutions

Malta

• I agree with you Luke. It seems impossible to find if other people may have similar problems like myself and have already been raised the feature request, that's why I had to raise a new feature request. 

And by the way I do hope that the search feature in DEAR would be improved soon like to set a time spread range for transactions, say, stock adjustments, would be add in DEAR. It doesn't seem possible to find out a transaction in the thousands of thousand transactions in the past.

Thanks

Alice

• Hi Alice,

I have several clients using DEAR and I intend to keep pushing DEAR to more potential clients and I do agree with what you're saying.

Let's hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Have a good one

BR,

Luke

• Hi Alice, 

Is it possible to clarify on what you mean by "select a time spread at Stock Adjustment session"?

Login or Signup to post a comment

1 person likes this idea