search-icon

Live Links

started a topic almost 3 years ago

DEAR should allow live linking in system.

For example...when looking at a PO - i should be able to then click on a SKU on the PO (and open in a new window), without  having to navigate to the Inventory Tab, select Products, and then do a search for that item.  

Or a Vendor page

Or a Sales Order

Or a Purchase Order

Or...any data that is already in DEAR.

Please make it easy to navigate when I need to see things side by side

3 people like this idea
  • We have been waiting for this feature also.  Thanks.

• HI Aaron and Rebecca,

We do allow this in most pages by using the feature Tooltips. Please check the below link for more information.

https://support.dearsystems.com/support/solutions/articles/1000134073-general-settings#tooltips

Also, please enable the below option in General Settings.

Yohan Andrado Antonio | DEAR Systems Support
    Schedule a 30-minute Support call
    You may also contact us via WhatsApp +44 1244 940807Continue learning with DEAR Academy
    Have a question about DEAR? Ask the Community - Post here and a community member will be happy to help you.

• Hi Yohan - thank you for responding.  The Tool Tips are great but there is not enough detail and sometimes we might need to make a change to the SKU (i.e. Fixed Price) or look up the "Movements".  We would like to be able to click on the SKU to open the "Inventory > Products" page - rather than having to navigate to the page via 2 or three steps (e.g Duplicate Tab>Inventory>Products then type in the SKU in the Search).  Would'nt it just be easier to click on the SKU within the PO and a new Tab automatically opens to the Inventory Details page?

Or a Vendor page

Or a Sales Order

Or a Purchase Order

Or...any data that is already in DEAR.

Hope this makes sense and if not, let me know.

Login or Signup to post a comment

3 people like this idea