search-icon

Restricting access for Sales Reps in B2B and POS

started a topic almost 4 years ago

We would like to use the B2B and POS but we don't want our sales reps to have access to all our customer and sales history.  It would be better if we could assign customers to sales reps.

5 people like this idea
  • Yes! If we had this I'd create a separate B2B site from what we have currently to allow our sales reps to put in orders.

1 person likes this
  • This is an ongoing issue for us.  Could I ask how you deal with it currently Shyrah?

1 person likes this
  • Unfortunately we are unable to give our sales reps access at this time because our B2B site is only used for our retail stores to order from.  We currently manually enter orders for all accounts/sales reps for them.  It's horrible and so inefficient. 

I would pay for a separate B2B site if I could allow my sales reps to enter orders for their accounts.  The reason we can't invite them to our main B2B, which the stores order from, is because we have items we don't want our sales reps to view on our B2B.

• Yes, exactly the same for us.  Thanks in any case.  It should be an easy fix I would have thought.  Dear, please look at this!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

5 people like this idea