search-icon

Add Sub-Categories on B2B portal

started a topic about 4 years ago

Hello, 

I would like to have SUB-Categories on the B2B Portal, I think it is very useful when you sell products of the same category but with different purposes. 

For Example, if I sell trainers I would like to have subcategories of Football, Basketball, Running, etc. 

If I sell Watches I would like to have automatic ones or non automatic ones, steel, gold...etc

Instead of having all trainers together and mixed or any other product you could offer. 

What do you think? 

Thank you so much.

• Hello Jose. Thanks for your suggestion . Would tags do the job for you ? You can add multiple tags to the product  like 'automatic,  steel, men' and configure second level of menu using tags. Scroll to 'Setting Up a Horizontal Navigation Bar Using a Custom Menu' in this article for more details  https://support.dearsystems.com/a/solutions/articles/11000029030  .  

• Hello, 

I'm trying this but there is a problem. Once I click in one sub category of the horizontal bar, the horizontal bar dissapears while seeing that sub category. Is there any way to always have it on top and being able to move from one category to another without going back? 

Thanks.

• Also, Is there any way to change the order of the horizontal bars? I can't change the order of them on the b2b portal, it doesn't allow me to do so. Could you please fix it?

Thank you. 

• Hello!

You should be able to drag the rows accordingly and change the order.

Login or Signup to post a comment