search-icon

Implemented
Zapier Integration

started a topic over 8 years ago

I hear you are planning an integration with Zapier (as detailed on a suggestion on DEAR's old support site).

Can you please confirm if this is indeed the case?

Also, can you please provide an approximate delivery date for this integration?

thanks,
Ed

34 people like this idea
  • Hi All,

Any feedback in regards to previous post? 

We need 10 active accounts linked to get out of beta stage and could you please all perform below actions/triggers at least once on your accounts when you do connect:

We cant move forward with this until above is done so if there's not much action from you guys this will just go back into stand still for a while.

Cheers

• Hi All,

We are currently working on API V2. This API version will contain webhooks and many more additions, even if we do not have our own native integration with the aforementioned platforms suggested in this forum, you should have no issues with outsourcing your own developer to establish a custom connection utilising our new API.

The new API will be released in multiple stages with first stage planned to be released by 1st of Jan 2018. 

Thank you

• I see two Dear connectors in Zapier.  Which one am I meant to be testing?  Thanks.  

• Hi Michael,

Could you please take a screenshot and post it here of the 2 you are seeing.

Cheers

• Mike - that would be great if you would occasionally give us a roadmap like this. At this point I am furious. Just YESTERDAY I had a dialogue with Christine #58334 about programming an integration with HubSpot. We have hired someone and they have started programming the integration with the current API and now you are letting me know that will change? Is Christine aware of the API changes? The new V2? This is a very costly oversight (for me). This is pathetic support and communication.
  • Cheers Mehdi! A great start

• Hi Mike,

The old API will still be supported so if the current functionality available in the API works for you then no issues.

• Wow. So that’s the reply - hey Mike you are spending a bunch on money on our old product that wont be as good but hey . . . It will still work. No comment on not letting us know? No comment on the lack of communication from your staff in a dialogue directly relating to this? So sad.
  • Hi Mike,

You can interpert it how you like but if current API is suitable for you to have your developers start work then I can confirm for you again that it will still be supported. If you would like to wait until new API is available then this will be in early January. I do see that details regarding the API V2 might have been omitted accidently when the roadmap was getting updated last week so I will get this fixed asap.

In regards to updates you can check  release notes  where you can see tons of work has been done to the B2B portal, POS & ecommerce integrations in the last few month alone. For future & in progress development please view our development roadmap.

• Hi DEAR Team

I'm really excited to start using this integration.

Can we access the PDF invoice or an invoice download link via Zapier yet? I couldn't see it in the list of available data.

Thanks 

• Hi Mike,

Thanks for that.

When I do that in Zapier - I now get a different error message when Im trying to test the step in the "Find Sale" (Search ) part. -- It says 

"Bargle. We hit an error searching for a salesearch. Error: 

responseArray.forEach is not a function. This is likely a problem with the app.

See here - 
     https://d.pr/i/G1URie 

Is this something DEAR fixes or Zapier?

• Hi Thomas,

I could not gain access to the screenshot, are you able to please email it through into support@dearsystems.com as an attachment?

The link shows 404 error

• Do I need to purchase the notifications module to make this work?

• Hi Mike,

Ive attached it as a screenshot here 

• Hi Thomas,

When you get to this screen please click on Skip Test & Continue button rather than Fetch & Continue. On the next screen you will then see all data that this script returns.  

Login or Signup to post a comment

34 people like this idea