Start a new topic

Automatically Email Customer Invoice

An email will automatically be sent to any customers that have the "included in emails" option with a PDF invoice attached, once the invoice is created.

7 people like this idea

great idea, I found this, just by looking on Google, I think that the moment the invoice is Authorized, there should be an Auto-email option 

I would like to have an option to automatically email the invoice to my customers whenever a payment is received. Currently I could either:
a) Do this manually in DEAR (very time consuming for a high volume business)
b) Use another system to do this (currently I'm using QBO but system limitations between DEAR and QBO mean that the customer name is not on QBO invoices so this option is manual too as I need to fix every invoice.).

So automatic emailing of invoices from DEAR would save me lots of time!

1 person likes this

We need more responses, please do something DEAR! 

I agree, now that (with the latest update) you seem to be moving to a more holistic model, this is becoming more essential.

John Hubbard

Operations Director

Mobile: +44 (0)7894 526755

1 person likes this

Please include this feature for recurring invoices too.

Please considered! Some items that I sell is product keys only which I wish customer who makes the payment online will the receive the serial key straight away ( with my designated template) after the payment. It will make my online portal more practical.

Tan

Why not allow us to automate every single email.

I email my customers quotes, then confirmation of order and payment, then confirmation of order dispatch with tracking number.

Would great to have this all automated once I: authorise a quote, order and payment or invoice is authorised, authorise shipping.

Why not allow us to automate every single email.

I email my customers quotes, then confirmation of order and payment, then confirmation of order dispatch with tracking number.

Would great to have this all automated once I: authorise a quote, order and payment or invoice is authorised, authorise shipping.

Login or Signup to post a comment