search-icon

Implemented
Have an "Items on Backorder" section on the Invoice

started a topic over 9 years ago

Rather than stating what items are backordered on a separate document that also needs to be emailed to the client 
Having a table on the Invoice stating what items have been placed on backorder would eliminate an extra step in the process

37 people like this idea
  • Bump. This is really a horrible gap, the only part of Dear which embarrasses me when recommending it or training for it.

• Please add a column showing which lines are on back order when making out a sale - not simply the whole document.

• The printed invoice (template) can be customized to flag lines that are on back order. I can find no way to view this when making out the sale however.

• 'Multiple fulfillments' is Planned for 15/03/2016 (which means it is late) and it will offer "Multiple pick, pack and ship tasks for single sales invoice/order". I assume this will involve a new table structure since this logic can only work if there is a connection between the original order quantity and what has been shipped so far; hopefully it will help with many aspects of backorder communication to customers. 

• This is already function I'm fairly sure. See attached example invoice. Happy to chat if you want more examples (we are a DEAR setup partner) - dan@ociusdigital.com

pdf
Login or Signup to post a comment

37 people like this idea