For some of our users, products need to be picked from different pick zones by different users based on product availability and business needs. DEAR allows the user to enforce a single picker per order or allow multiple picking.
Table of Contents
Configure WMS settings
Enabling single or multiple pickers of an order is configured from the DEAR WMS settings.
- Go to Integrations → DEAR WMS to open the Warehouse Application Configuration.
- Enable or disable Enforce single picker per sale.
- When enabled, only one picker can be assigned to a sale (see below). Once a picker starts picking a sale, no other pickers can pick the same sale. The first picker can partially pick a sale, then complete, so a second picker can continue.
- When disabled, multiple pickers can be assigned to a sale (see below). Multiple pickers can pick the same sale simultaneously.
Pickers can be assigned to a sale from:
- the sale task itself (Sale → Sales → [select sale])
- the Fulfillment View of the sale order list (Sale → Sales).
When assigning a picker from the sale task, first go to either the Order or Pick tab of the sale. Use the Should be picked by dropdown field to select a picker, or leave the sale open to be picked by any picker. If Enforce single picker per sale is disabled, multiple selections are allowed in this field.
When assigning a picker from the sale order list, first go to the Fulfillment View. Select one or more orders with status Picking using the checkboxes. Click Picking → Set Picker to select a picker, or leave the sale open to be picked by any picker.