The Tyro integration allows your DEAR POS store to communicate directly with your Tyro EFTPOS terminal, meaning faster transactions, fewer errors and easier reconciliation. Read the Tyro Installation Guide here.
- Setting up POS - Basics (required)
Use Tyro with DEAR POS:
- Go to Integrations → POS.
- In the Setup tab, enable Use Tyro to activate Tyro and make the Tyro Merchant ID field visible. This makes Tyro available to all outlets in the organisation.
- Enter your Tyro Merchant ID and click Save.
- Now, you need to add your Tyro Terminal ID to the register where it will be used.
- Go to the Outlets tab and select the correct outlet and register.
- Enter your Tyro Terminal ID and click Save.
To finish connecting Tyro you will need to login to your DEAR POS application.
- In DEAR POS application, go to Setup → Payment Setup page.
- In the Card Payment System field select Tyro Reader.
- Pair the device with the terminal and Connect.
- On the Tyro terminal perform the Authorise POS function to pair with the terminal. Now you can pay using Tyro!
NOTE: On the Tyro POS Setup → Payment Setup page, you can enable Print EFTPOS receipts on Tyro Terminal:
- When enabled: main receipt is printed by a POS printer while all terminal receipts (both merchant and customer copies) are printed by the Tyro terminal
- When disabled: main receipt as well as all terminal receipts are printed by a POS printer.