DEAR can seamlessly sync inventory information with many popular applications, including QuickBooks and Xero.
If your organisation uses QuickBooks and/or Xero, you can sign up for a DEAR account with your active Intuit (the company behind QuickBooks) or Xero account. If you use other Intuit products such as TurboTax and/or Mint, you can also use your Intuit account to sign up for DEAR.
If you already have a DEAR account, logging in with your Intuit or Xero account will associate these accounts with your DEAR account. You can then use your Intuit or Xero account information to log on to your DEAR account.
To sign up for DEAR with an Intuit and/or Xero account:
- Go to the DEAR website and click Register on the topmost right.
- On the DEAR Login page, depending on which third-party account you want to sign in with, click either the Sign in with Intuit or Sign in with Xero button.
- You will then be redirected to either the Intuit or Xero account sign-in pages, where you will need to enter your username and password before signing in to your account. If you don't have an active DEAR account yet, proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, skip to Step 5.
- If you don't have an active DEAR account, upon successful login with your Intuit or Xero account, you will be redirected back to the DEAR Registration page, where you will need to enter the information required to create your DEAR account.
- If you already have an active DEAR account, upon successful login, you will be redirected back to your DEAR Dashboard, and your DEAR account will be associated with your Intuit or Xero account.