SO Sales Status - Backordered
Items that are not in stock/available, for a SO, will be marked with the status 'Backordered'. This is great when scheduling Sales Orders for the warehouse team - as it allows us to know which jobs to schedule / know what SO that can be completed.
- Contains the product 1x - SKU_A
- SKU_A - inventory availability quantity will be -1
- Status is BACKORDERED
If there is a PO in DEAR
- It contains SKU_A with 100 units
- It would recheck all the listed items on the SO
- If all the listed items are now in stock and ready to ship, the SO status would change to ORDERED
- If there are still some listed items still not available (ie - waiting on other items to arrive from another PO), then the SO status would remain as BACKORDERED
This would really really help with scheduling! Currently, DEAR does not operate like the above.
- Manually go through each SO, and check if all the items are available, in order to know if you will schedule the SO or not
- Manually undo the SO and then re-do them, which will update the status of the SO
1 person likes this idea