search-icon

B2B PORTAL - ADD EMBED TRACKING ANALYTICKS HTML SNIPPER CODE - HubSpot (required for "integration") (chat bots)(b2b already has Google Analystics travking - WHY NOT HUBSPOT or anything else)

started a topic over 2 years ago

B2B PORTAL - ADD EMBED TRACKING ANALYTICKS HTML SNIPPER CODE - HubSpot (required for "integration") (chat bots)(b2b already has Google Analytics tracking - WHY NOT HUBSPOT or anything else)

Hi

I am surprised and shocked that the B2B portal is a closed portal, that does not allow embeddable html embed code snippets, for things like:

- tracking website visits

- chat bots

- forms etc.

RELEVANTLY, in the B2B set-up, there is a box to insert GOOGLE ANALYTICS embed code, so why-on-earth, would this HTML snipped code embed, how can this not be possible on B2B portal. 

BASIC FUNCTION: this ability is so obviously necessary, it is possible on every single website building application, yet B2B does not have this. 

DEAR: why would this not be possible, and how can this obvious omission, not be immediately fixed. 

HUBSPOT SNIPPET: HOW CAN YOU HAVE A "NATIVE INTEGRATION" with Hubspot, yet it is not possible to EMBED HUBSPOT HTML TRACKING CODE INTO B2B PORTAL?

How can B2B "claim to be an eccommerce B2B portal, and not have HTML tracking... i can build a website in 3 minutes on WIX or GoDaddy, and even those free website builders have this. 

It seems DEAR is too busy rolling out functionality for the Manufacturing portal, to pay any attention to what is a MAJOR OMMISSION. 

DEAR - this functionality should have been built into dear B2B on the 1st day of B2B inception... 

How can DEAR say that integrate with HUBSPOT, if it is not possible to EMBED HUBSPOT HTML Snippet code into DEAR B2B portal. 

WHAT IS THE POINT OF A HUBSPOT INTEGRATION, IF YOU CANNOT USE ANY OF THE HUBSPOT FEATURES, AS HUBSPOT DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT THE: HUBSPOT HTML SNIPPET TRACKING CODE. 

@ DEAR - please can you advise (yes/no), if this is something that will be implemented, or if this is something that we need to learn to live without out, MEANING:

- NO HUBSPOT WEBSITE TRACKIGN (= Zero point of having a "integration with hubspot"

- no chat bots for support (example: no Zendesk bots, or chat bats to lodge tickets). 

I am not sure if it is only me, but on a scale of 1-10, i think this omission is a 10/10 failure and oversight on the B2B portal. 

WHY would every single website builder in the world have this functionality, BUT NOT DEAR. 

Why would B2B have GOGGLE ANALYSTICS embed code possible, but not even HUBSPOT HTML tracking snippet. 

I personally don't believe that in 2021, there is no valid justification for DEAR to not immediately , make this possible 

@ dear - please advise

thanks

Matthew Morris 

2 people like this idea
Login or Signup to post a comment

2 people like this idea