search-icon

Need of HR & CRM Software

started a topic over 2 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I recently decided to start doing IT for some local small businesses.

To kick things off i started implementing the IT Infrastructure of a local Small business that basicly provides Sales services for other companies. So the use their resources and contacts in order to sell products for others.

To do this they will need a proper CRM system, right now they're using the contacts list in outlook wich doesn't seem to be a long lasting solution.

Seing that i have only worked with bigger companies i only have experience in some of the more "expensive" solutions wich pays of in larger companies.

So enough back story. I wanted to know if any of you could recommend a good and solid CRM system & best HR Software that doesn't cost a fortune for a small company?

• Good morning! Unfortunately, I can't recommend a good CRM system, but I know an excellent best HR Software provider. There are many HR management software products on the market, but Andersen's HR management software is the best. Their software is designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. It is easy to use and provides all the features you need to manage your HR processes.

Login or Signup to post a comment