search-icon

Can we add documents filter to the fulfillment view so invoice number can be viewed?

started a topic almost 3 years ago

Can we get a filter for 'documents' or 'Invoice' so that we can see the invoice number in fulfilment view as well as in general view? 

2 people like this idea

• This is a pretty good forum if you ask me, I love the information on it well and truly. I got referred to this forum while I was visiting https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2021/12/top-5-essay-writing-services-you-should-know-and-use/. It's definitely been a great forum for me to visit.

• Australia is a land of opportunity and a dream for many. With high employment prospects and quality of life, many students want to pursue studies in the country. However, with intensive training and frequent assignments, studying in Australia can be a burden. That's where an Assignment Help service can help, details about assignment help. Due to high tuition costs, it can be difficult to keep up with the workload. But with the help of an Assignment Help service, you won't have to worry about your assignments anymore.

Login or Signup to post a comment

2 people like this idea