search-icon

PRINT PRODUCT LABEL 2 - after sale > Dear ONLY print label 1 (shipped goods- 100% need PRINT PRODUCT LABEL 2 - for remaining item qty back to stock

started a topic almost 3 years ago

PRINT PRODUCT LABEL 2 - after sale > Dear ONLY print label 1 (shipped goods- 100% need PRINT PRODUCT LABEL 2 - for remaining item qty back to stock There are dozens of people doing this by slow unreliable workaround in Zapier Oksana Botha is the only person work around. DEAR PLEASEE ITS A NO BRSINER I SELL FABRIC wholesaler in metres Customer orders 30m > Pickers pick 50m roll and cut 30m > Now have 2 pieces from 50 pic and cut 30m - for customer (dear prints product label 1) 20 remaining stock quantity- Desr aavannot print product label 2 (20m) - requires workaround or human error Please help. There are so many people in this position
  • THINK OF THE CHILDREN :|PLEASE SEE ATTACHED - PROOF - THINK OF THE CHILDRE - SOS !!! PLEASE :) - IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, WE BEG YOU TO FIX THIS OVERSIGHT - ATTACHED - THINK OF THE CHILDREN :|

100% Required (please please please :) ... This "oversight", is the only flaw in what DEAR is.... the perfect, Inventory WMS.... 

At a basic level, think about your dear product labels. 

A) [Start]: you have a product that is fully barcoded and labelled with its bin and batch number and QUANTITY (50m of fabric / other good)

[B] customer sales order , the warehouse picker goes to pick that labelled product - being a dear product label with 50m qty printed on the label,

[C] the warehouse person "fulfils the order in accordance with the picking slip, and cuts 30m fabric, from the existing 50m fabric roll [per picking slip]

[D] the fabric roll is now cut0down into2 x rolls 

[D][A]30m of /product is to be dispatched to the customer as per the order and a GORGEOUS product label 1 , dear print this label 1 (magnificent presentation]

[D][N] 20M stock remaining , DEAR is unable to print a product label 2, for the remaining 20m..... 

THIS IS A RECIPE FOR HUMAN ERROR .... Is the picker honestly required to calculate the renaming qty for product 2 remaining

NEXT ORDER, customer places a sales order for 50m..... if that original remaining qty roll is "forgotten" to be crossed out by a pencil/"white out"... 

guess what the next customer receives only 20m, after having paid for 50m.... the customer  and our company are now wondering who is to blame, was it the worker... he is not a calculator..

please i urge you to fix this...

DEAR SYSTEMS IS THE BEST SYSTEM THERE IS..... lets leave to unleashed, the rank amateur oversights. 

please this has cost $100 in failed workarounds..... and it will result in a guaranteed error.... its not the picker/cutters job (already under pressure to get backorder out the door))... 

my workers are literally spending hours each days using a calculator.... and sharpening pencils to cross out 50m ticket, and over-this writing 20m remining...

.. please guys.... we all got our pen licence back in school, i hope to not be required to present this to DEAR development , as a BEG AND PLEAD to fix this... 

pdf
  • PLEASE - SOS .... PROOF OF LIFE.... I AM BEING LAME.... BUT I BEG HELP !!! :)

THINK OF THE CHILDREN :|PLEASE SEE ATTACHED - PROOF - THINK OF THE CHILDRE - SOS !!! PLEASE :) - IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, WE BEG YOU TO FIX THIS OVERSIGHT - ATTACHED - THINK OF THE CHILDREN :|

100% Required (please please please :) ... This "oversight", is the only flaw in what DEAR is.... the perfect, Inventory WMS.... 

At a basic level, think about your dear product labels. 

A) [Start]: you have a product that is fully barcoded and labelled with its bin and batch number and QUANTITY (50m of fabric / other good)

[B] customer sales order , the warehouse picker goes to pick that labelled product - being a dear product label with 50m qty printed on the label,

[C] the warehouse person "fulfils the order in accordance with the picking slip, and cuts 30m fabric, from the existing 50m fabric roll [per picking slip]

[D] the fabric roll is now cut0down into2 x rolls 

[D][A]30m of /product is to be dispatched to the customer as per the order and a GORGEOUS product label 1 , dear print this label 1 (magnificent presentation]

[D][N] 20M stock remaining , DEAR is unable to print a product label 2, for the remaining 20m..... 

THIS IS A RECIPE FOR HUMAN ERROR .... Is the picker honestly required to calculate the renaming qty for product 2 remaining

NEXT ORDER, customer places a sales order for 50m..... if that original remaining qty roll is "forgotten" to be crossed out by a pencil/"white out"... 

guess what the next customer receives only 20m, after having paid for 50m.... the customer  and our company are now wondering who is to blame, was it the worker... he is not a calculator..

please i urge you to fix this...

DEAR SYSTEMS IS THE BEST SYSTEM THERE IS..... lets leave to unleashed, the rank amateur oversights. 

please this has cost $100 in failed workarounds..... and it will result in a guaranteed error.... its not the picker/cutters job (already under pressure to get backorder out the door))... 

my workers are literally spending hours each days using a calculator.... and sharpening pencils to cross out 50m ticket, and over-this writing 20m remining...

.. please guys.... we all got our pen licence back in school, i hope to not be required to present this to DEAR development , as a BEG AND PLEAD to fix this... 

22DEARR.jpg
    (258 KB)
    11DEAR.jpg
    (190 KB)
    4 DEAR.jpg
    (257 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment