B2B - Implementation
I would like to point out these few implementations if it's possible:
- multiple status of Drop Ship. Adding "Indent", 'Made on Order" adding the supplier lead time;
- Embed the B2B in an existing website to let customers to jump from one page to another. Now if I direct a customer to the B2B portal, they can't go back to the main page of my website;
- Let to have the business favicon removing the Dear favicon;
- Let to remove the "Copyrights" and the bottom of the page adding the website Rights and Copyrights;
- Add a wish list for guests to let us direct the lead to the right dealer;
- Add a Photo/Video Gallery for each Category to let customers to understand better what the products looks like;
- Download product or group of product specifications in a template;
- Swap prices with a different currency (ex. from AUD to NZD)
- Add multiple "tag" like the existing "New" to populate the main photo of the product, like "Popular", "Sale" ...;
Thank you guys and keep going .... you are doing a great job !
3 people like this idea
Yes, I agree with all of these suggestions.