search-icon

Order Routing - State Field

started a topic about 4 years ago

One of our client is bringing their current setup of order routing rules to the UK and have ran into an issue.

Due to Postcodes being highly accurate in the UK it means that people often raise orders without including things such as state/provence in their address (Referred to as county in the UK). They generally still add suburb/city to the address but currently the Order Routing module requires a State/Provence to be completed before you can route via the Suburb name.

This causes an issue when the Provence isn't entered by the person purchasing the goods and causes the order to not be routed as it doesn't meet the first condition.

Is there any chance that the Order Routing module could be changed so that if you can have simply the Country and Suburb/City selected as routing conditions without State/Provence? Otherwise companies wishing to do Order Routing in the UK aren't really going to be able to achieve their needs.

Regards,

Rhys Bennett | Account Manager

1 person likes this idea
  • Order routing rules just aren't how they were before, i think there is a serious lack of coordination now. As an essay writer service provider, I would know about these rules, but they just don't work well. Has anyone else also come across such difficulties?

• Thanks for useful info!

• Thanks it's interesting!

• Using a cv writing service reviews is a great way to improve your chances of landing a new job. However, before you invest your time and money in a service, you should do some research to find out which ones are best for you.

•  

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in blog writing. All types of blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of the content is the main write my assignment element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

Login or Signup to post a comment

1 person likes this idea