search-icon

More number of days in the Inventory Velocity Report

started a topic over 4 years ago

The Inventory Velocity Report is very useful. It shall be great if we have the option to set the number of days manually as well.

7 people like this idea
  • The Inventory Veolicty Report needs to be expanded to report on 365 days (1 Year) and 730 days (2 Years) to enable to report to cater for yearly seasonality (Christmas, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Black Friday, etc)

• The Inventory Veolicty Report needs to be expanded to report on 365 days (1 Year) and 730 days (2 Years) to enable to report to cater for yearly seasonality (Christmas, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Black Friday, etc)

•  **BUMP** DEAR team, has there been any consideration of this request?

• yes, if we can define the day by ourselves, it is more useful for our internal analysis. 

• We would find it useful to have the option to run a velocity report for more than 90 days, up to a year.

Being able to compare and contrast different time periods and see the growth rates in velocities would be great

• Having these options would help us to assess our needs and stay ahead of global supply chain issues 

• This report is ideal for so many things but so limited by it's 90 day capacity. I find myself pulling (365 days prior) sales data and matching it with 90 day data then doing my own velocity calculations to determine whether the 90 or 365 day velocity is most appropriate for re-ordering. 

I agree with Ross above, that at least 365 days is needed to deal with annual fluctuations and products with significant lead times.  As Hannah said above, global supply chain issues now dictate a move away from just in time inventory and we need to tool which can support assessment of longer timeframes. 

Please Dear help us out. 

• I agree. We are moving one of our clients over to DEAR and they are already doing manual velocity calculations for 6 months and 1 year. The 90-day limit is a big issue. Please help!

Login or Signup to post a comment

7 people like this idea