search-icon

Merging of Sales Orders

started a topic over 4 years ago

It would be great to be able to merge two sales orders together in the same manner as Purchase Orders. This would assist in a lot of wholesale relationships where new orders placed by different staff members can be combined with existing orders/backorders.

9 people like this idea
  • Yes it would also assist when a customer has an existing backorder and place an order using the B2B portal, we could then merge the orders instead  of having to re-enter the orders as one.

• I would like to add my support for this? I amnestying importing orders via Zapier and occasionally I have 2xline that I need to merge. It would be great if we could merge this into a single order in DEAR, via a workflow.  

•  This is still needed, DEAR consider please expanding the merge action as can be used with multiple Customer profiles, also.

• I enjoyed reading your post and found it to be quite educational. You are invited to join me in playing retro bowl if you have any spare time. 

• This is definitely a needed feature! Has there been any movement on this request? 

Login or Signup to post a comment

9 people like this idea