search-icon

price tiers links

started a topic almost 5 years ago

It would make sense to have the possibility to link price tiers together. And they could all be dependent from one to another or only have a master to guide the price up or down. If I say tier 1 is my official price list. I would love to link Tier 2, 3, 4, 5 to it

LEt me explain

T1 is 10 USD

T2 Is reseller and they all get 10% discount. I will tell T2=T1-10% 

T3 Wholesellers get 25% of the T1 thus T3=T1-25% Etc. 

This mean I will only have to change my prices once for all. In case of price increase I do my T1 and unique price and all tiers will automatically update. I should though have the choice to say T5= T7+15% for example...or whatever suits my needs. As long as they are connecting back to the main price I am fine and all works perfectly. That should not however have any affect to the custom prices. 

To be fair that can aslo be done on an Excel spreadsheet but it so hans on...

3 people like this idea
  • Yep definitely would be great.

1 person likes this
  • Definitely want this feature. I have asked for it about  3 years ago, and there is some improvement  with the new systems, but it doesn't quite work- but this is exactly what I want- a base brice list T1 (which is my fixed wholesale price list) , and all other tiers as a perctantage higher or lower than that! its a major stumbling block for me, and I cant see why it is so difficult- it is in quickbooks desktop as of 2003!!! Come on DEAR!

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment

3 people like this idea