search-icon

Shopify sync time with DEAR to reduce to every 5-15 minutes

started a topic almost 5 years ago

Hi All,

I would suggest that Shopify sync time with DEAR to reduce to every 5-15 minutes as this is a really useful development for clients. Currently this happens every 1 hour or else we have to manually integrate it every time a transaction happens.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thank you.

11 people like this idea
  • I've bumped this thread once and it now says that this was 1 year ago. This is not a trivial issue and clients need a way to fix this. 1 hour of sales in peak seasons can literally make-or-break a sale. This is actively resulting in Clearinity taking clients to other systems as a 60 minute sync may be the slowest on the market.

• Absolutely.  It would be a huge benefit to have this done before December !  Thanks

• Hello!

The orders from Shopify are synced and kept in the logs within DEAR immediately. So this way overselling will not happen. It downloads it only every hour. However, you can still go into the "Pending orders" tab of the Shopify integration page and manually process the ones already in the log if you need the order to be edited urgently.

Login or Signup to post a comment

11 people like this idea