For Sale Order Details and Purchase Order Details split "Quantity" column to (1) "Ordered Quantity" and (2) "Fulfilled Quantity" / "Received Quantity"

For the Sale Order Details report please split the "Quantity" column to:

(1) "Ordered Quantity" and 

(2) "Fulfilled Quantity"

For the Purchase Order Details report please split the "Quantity" column to:

(1) "Ordered Quantity" and 

(2) "Received Quantity" 

I believe that, currently, the Quantity column value is the ordered quantity if the has not yet been received/fulfilled and then becomes the received/fulfilled once that has happened.

Adding these separate values would allow businesses to compare what was ordered and what was actually received/fulfilled. This is a key performance indicator (KPI) for some businesses.

Thanks!

4 people like this idea
  • How are people managing without this?

• Having done more research into via the API and using Zapier to try to solve it, for the Sale Order Details Report, I strongly encourage the addition of separate columns for Order, Pick, and Invoice quantities.

Similarly, for the Purchase Order Details report, I encourage the addition of separate columns for Order, Stock Received and Invoice quantities in the Sale Order Details Report.

Thank you for your attention to this.

• @Nick Ciccocioppo - We are working on a way to do this via Zapier.  Unfortunately, a Zapier Zap will only record *new* orders for which an invoice is authorized. This is the case because Zapier needs a "trigger" to tell it to do something. In this case, for the Zap we have developed, it is the authorization of an invoice that is triggering the data export.

To get at the data for historical orders, I think it would need to involve API development.

I am hopeful DEAR will find a way and the time to add the separate quantities for Order, Invoiced, Stock Received (for Purchase Orders), and Picked (for Sale Orders)

• GOOD NEWS!!!

DEAR has implemented the Fulfillment Details Report which includes all of the following as columns: 

• Quantity Ordered
    • Quantity Picked
    • Quantity Packed
    • Quantity Shipped

The one downside of the report is that it is slow. I would recommend customizing the columns you want using a one day range (e.g. 8/1/2019 to 8/1/2019) and then expand the dates once you have the range you want. You might not want to do more than a month range.

For identifying shorts, you can then export it to a spreadsheet and add a calculation to identify cases where the Quantity Ordered is different than the Quantity Picked (or Packed or Shipped).

Cheers,

Stan

Login or Signup to post a comment