Need a report for purchase and sale order "shorts" (KPI for some businesses)

It would be very helpful to have a report for purchase orders and a report for sale orders that identifies when order quantities are different than the received/fulfilled quantities. This is a key performance indicator (KPI) for some businesses.

2 people like this idea
  • this is a great suggestion

• I see this report being something like the "Financial Transactions VS Stock On Hand Difference" report that would specifically filter those orders for which the ordered quantity is different than the received/fulfilled quantity.  

In the meantime, and in addition to this, I have also added a separate feature request as follows:

For Sale Order Details and Purchase Order Details split "Quantity" column to (1) "Ordered Quantity" and (2) "Fulfilled Quantity" / "Received Quantity"

• Good news  DEAR report for analyzing shorts for sales (not purchases): Fulfillment Details Report

The Fulfillment Details Report includes all of the following as columns: 

• Quantity Ordered
    • Quantity Picked
    • Quantity Packed
    • Quantity Shipped

The one downside of the report is that it is slow.  I would recommend customizing the columns you want using a one day range (e.g. 8/1/2019 to 8/1/2019) and then expand the dates once you have the range you want.  You might not want to do more than a month range.

Then export to a spreadsheet and add a calculation to identify cases where the Quantity Ordered is different than the Quantity Picked (or Packed or Shipped).

Login or Signup to post a comment