search-icon

Mobile sales app

started a topic about 5 years ago

When will DEAR release a mobile sales app to allow salespeople on the filed to access live inventory information and enter orders from their mobile? Your main competitors Unleashed and Tradegecko already have this.

31 people like this idea
  • Now you can download your favorite ringtones to your cell phone thanks to the huge collection of Dzwoneknatelefon. Dzwoneknatelefon is the leading ringtone download site that has everything you need.

• Why no news?

•  Why no news?

• Just checking in to see if any progress has been made with this.  It has been years since any of the Dear updates have had any relevance to us bit this would be big!

• It has been so long and still no update. way too long ! 

•  Seems dear dont care about these feature requests and rarely reply in them. Such a poor effort. 

• I just don’t understand why this is not progressing Sales Reps need an ability to do quotes, Sale orders and Invoices while on the go The web platforms are just not suitable We also need the ability to capture signatures 15 years ago I had an App scoped out for a similar thing. The quote was $200k (May be more now). With in house coders it should be less as they understand the API This thread has been going for 3 years Not many Users actually engage in this platform so just because there is only 26 likes does not reflect the V real need
  • Not surprising that there is not much engagement from users when there seems so little engagement from Dear.

• We desperately need a Sales App that will work offline! The POS is an add-on and complicated. The B2B website is a half-baked solution as it isn't great on mobiles (unless you enable desktop mode), and crucially, it does not work offline. Tradegecko AKA QuickBooks Commerce had a Mobile App as standard and it transformed our business.

• We desperately need it as well.  We've been waiting a while though!  I was encouraged by the recent addition for sales reps to be able to place orders on behalf of customers (and only see customers assigned to them) on the B2B site but  a proper B2B Sales App would be really appreciated.  Come on Dear!

Login or Signup to post a comment

31 people like this idea