Hide / Unhide Margins on Sales Screens

Can you please enable the views to hide / unhide the margin columns on Simple /Advance Sale screens. At the moment that's the only field that you cant hide/unhide.

This would help the sales staff when they have customers sitting next to them looking at the screens. 

2 people like this idea
  • Good idea.

Minal - I expect you know that your DEAR admin can turn off the margin column in the user permissions for a given user.  Just mentioning it in case you did not know about this.  And I know this is not what you are looking for.  This permissioning may also explain, in part, why DEAR did not include it the Show/Hide list.  

1 person likes this
  • Hi Stan, 

Yes knew that. However, the business needs the sales staff to see the margins, as they are compensated on % of margin they sell. The issue is in most cases you would have a customer sitting closer to you where they sales guys would have to run through the numbers on the screen with the customer. So sales guys should have access to the margins to make a conscious decision on the price and should be able to hide the margins before they show the screen to the customer. Often they would go up and down with the customer before they come to the final price. 

1 person likes this
  • Yup, I get it.  I like your idea.  

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment