search-icon

Planned
Add American Express as payment option for DEAR subscriptions

started a topic over 5 years ago

There are many businesses in the United States that use American Express for business purchases.  Please consider adding American Express as a payment option for DEAR subscriptions.  As of this writing, only VISA and Mastercard are accepted to pay for a DEAR subscription.  Thanks!

3 people like this idea
  • Right you are;  and the subscription payment system is a complete joke.  I was willing to charge the subscription to my personal MC just to get it through; tried 3 different MC (including my wife's !! ) and got errors every time.  Ended up having to make a wire transfer to their bank in UAE.  Collectively multiple people probably spent at least 3 hours on a task that should have taken 3 minutes.  I am deeply disappointed in the company.  

1 person likes this
  • Please add American Express as a payment option, at least for businesses in the USA.  Many businesses use it and it is a hassle for them to use another one.

• I have had several recent implementations where the USA-based company wanted to use American Express as their payment option.  Believe it or not, I have found that several businesses only have American Express as their internal corporate credit card.

• Hi DEAR,

I have clients who were excited that maybe American Express would be available with the new credit processing that launched this week (8-Feb-2022), but it does not appear to be available.  At least, not yet.

Also, now that DEAR is owned by Cin7, a US-based business, all the more reason to add American Express as an option for businesses.

Thanks for considering,

Stan

Login or Signup to post a comment

3 people like this idea