search-icon

Planned
Native integration with Google Apps for Business (G Suite)

started a topic over 6 years ago

Being able to integrate with G Suite would be invaluable for many people using Google's business suite. Just having the ability to pull the data into Google sheets would be enough in itself for building custom reports etc let alone the flexibility of using the data in many other ways too.

Could this please be considered? With the popularity of G Suite growing quite rapidly I'm sure it's going to be a requirement in future for many businesses.

9 people like this idea
  • I can't edit my original message, but here's a link to G Suite

1 person likes this
  • Here are some Google Features that I think DEAR users would love!

• Login with Google (higher security and ease)
    • Google Drive linking (adding/linking files directly from Google Drive)
    • Google Sheets export (for reports and spreadsheets)

This would be a major set up for DEAR. Please consider this...

5 people like this
  • Hi Phillip and Henly,

We are working on this and need few clarifications.

Do you need to export data from DEAR to google spreadsheets or import data from google spreadsheets to DEAR? or both?

Also what sort of data do you want to import/ export? Is it Product, Customer and Sale Data? or are there more areas of data you want us to consider?

Best Regards,

Heshan - DEAR Systems

• All options to export and  import, and also, everywhere a report can be saved as .xlsx, it would be very helpful to have to to Sheets (as Xero does). Sending reports to Sheets would be more useful more often for more people, I think, but both are valuable. 

• Please also allow us to import products images from Google Drive.

• Apparently this is done - but I can't find any documentation as to what the integration does..... I don't have enough external integrations authorised to even look at it and there is no description.

Login or Signup to post a comment

9 people like this idea