search-icon
  • Reorting in the system can be problematic. The sales reports are showing an Incl tax value for the invoice amount, but COGS is Excl Tax. This is really confusing, but can't be changed because there is no real ability to customize a report. I am thinking of using the API to connect to PowerBI and donreporting from there.

2 people like this
  • Every report will have  simpler  customization option. Customized report will be saved as a new layout and can be used again. 

1 person likes this
  • It appears there are some really basic reports missing and no way to customise from different reports to put them together.  For example, a stock report per location that has an opening balance, all transactions and closing balance (qty's and value) based on a date range.  That's just one example, there are many more i've come across that i can't create and it's very frustrating and time consuming.

2 people like this
  • The idea of a "Custom Report" is different from making a current report customisable. The data that we pass through DEAR can be analysed and assessed in many ways — though currently, we are constricted to pre-constructed reports. For example, there is no one report that contains both "PO Date" and "Received Date" to analyse actual shipping times.

A Custom Report should have ALL fields available from a data-set — for example, all the fields relating to Purchase.

I imagine this would look something like the list of fields available in the MailMerge field codes — as can be seen here, for example, https://support.dearsystems.com/support/solutions/articles/11000074422-purchase).

3 people like this
  • I agree with the comments from Ross.

ALL fields should be available for selection.

There is currently no detail reporting available for Picking stats.

There is no view of picker by sales order nor any stats available for timing of an order to pick.

Picking stats should include, the SO, $$ picked, SKU's picked, lines picked, units picked, time taken from picker signing on to an order, to pick being authorised, same for pack and ship timings.

Customers implement the DEAR platform to streamline and gain efficiency.

There is currently no way to measure,view or monitor this efficiency.

1 person likes this
  • I would like to see the ability to save a custom date range. I would prefer to have a daily sales report that won't require me to constantly change the custom dates. Is it just me or does other people like looking at their daily sales?

• Hi John,

If you have the Automation module you can do this via the scheduler. You can set the report to run for a previous number of days, (in this case 1) and set the frequency of the report to be daily at a specified time.

• Thanks for the reply. I have automated reports, but I have to wait till midnight to receive my daily report. Instead it would be nice to have a predetermined selection for daily reports. We have it for the year, month, etc... but not for the day. And it gets cumbersome to keep customizing and refreshing my reports.

•  **BUMP** DEAR team, has there been any consideration of this suggestion?

• I don't think so. I appears DEAR has not looked at this thread for over a year!!

• Can we please urgently work on a way to add Product Family SKU as a field in the reporting tables?
    Having only the Family Name is quite troublesome currently.
    Thank you

• I second the daily sales report idea. And overall, having just started looking at reports, I'm disappointed that there seems to be a lot of features missing.

• Hi, I agree with John’s above request. It would be great to be able to automate “DAILY” reports.
  • I'd love to see the entire reports section overhauled. There's just too many scenarios where a report is almost useful to us, then we realise a major field is unavailable in that report. 

Unlocking all available fields for a true "custom" report would be extremely useful!

Login or Signup to post a comment

47 people like this idea