search-icon

Implemented
View All Invoices - Ability to see if invoice has been emailed

started a topic almost 7 years ago

We have a situation with a client that they need to be able to tell by looking at the invoices list if any have been emailed to the customer. There are no columns to state this in the main list view and it makes it difficult to ascertain which invoices need to be sent without opening each of them and checking the attachments to see if it has an emailed tag and processed against it. This can cause a lot of grief by missing out invoices to customers and/or resending invoices again by mistake. The client likes to bulk send invoices based on the office staff processes and not having an indication if it is sent makes this a difficult situation.

16 people like this idea
  • Yes totally agree, we too have found this a hard to manager process where a if we could filter on what had been emailed by way of a flag/tag would be most helpful.

• This would be an extremely useful feature. In our business many clients still prefer a printed copy of their invoice and not being able to separate these from those that have already been emailed wastes a lot of time. A bulk filter would be great.

1 person likes this
  • I agree also. I would love there to be an option to view if an invoice has been emailed.  I spend a lot of time each month having to email invoices to clients off a list I've collated and checking them off to confirm I've done it.  It would be so more efficient to have this email option available to us.

• This is a great idea - we have several clients who would all appreciate this feature. Some of our clients currently send invoices out of Xero only because they have no way to see if invoices have been sent through the 'All Sales' view in DEAR.

• I too like this suggestion, would save so much time knowing which invoices have already been emailed.

Cheers

• The option to view the customized email used when you sent the invoice isn't available in QuickBooks Online.

Geometry Dash is a platformer. It has simple and straightforward rules, as well as a fun user interface.

The Audit Log feature mentioned by my colleague above is where you can see complete details of the invoice. It tracks:

It also tracks:

The date of any change to your booksThe name of the user who made the changeThe type of change or eventThe name of any customer or vendor related to the changeAny original transaction date and amount.

• Is this possible yet?  I can't see it as available, but it would be a great help.  Also possibility for more filters on the sales view page.  Currently we use the ALL SALES BUT VOIDED AND COMPLETED as our default view, but it would be much better if this was ALL SALES BUT VOIDED/COMPLETED/INVOICED.  This way we can see just sales that still need to be actioned or fulfilled in some way rather than hundreds of sales that have been fully invoiced, but are awaiting payment.  Please consider this in your next update..

• Seems like a Simple Addition knowing that the Quote Sent & Order Sent Columns already exist for this General Sales Window.

This would free up more time to build the business instead of running the business.

This quick & simple visual way of checking on daily or weekly sales will be beneficial for all the businesses that currently use Cin7 Core.

An update to this feature would be aprreciated.

Login or Signup to post a comment

16 people like this idea