search-icon

Planned
Ability assign multiple locations for stock availability for sales channel

started a topic about 7 years ago

Currently, with the DEAR integrations with sales channels (e.g., Shopify, B2B Portal), it is only possible to select either one location or All locations using the dropdown list.  Some businesses want to be able to select multiple locations for the product availability.

Two ideas for implementing this solution:

1) Ability to select, maybe with checkboxes, multiple locations for calculating stock-on-hand availability for a sales channel.

2) Ability to create "virtual locations" to which multiple locations could be assigned.  The virtual location could then be selected by the user as the availability location for the integration.  For example, if I have WarehouseA, WarehouseB, and WarehouseC, and I want a certain sales channel's stock-on-hand availability numbers to consider both WarehouseA and WarehouseB, but not Warehouse C, I could create a virtual location called VirtualLocationX and assign WarehouseA and WarehouseB to the VirtualLocationX location.

23 people like this idea
  • Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your post gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like these or more to share with everyone! run 3

• A virtual warehouse would be amazing! Combining locations into a consolidated warehouse 

Login or Signup to post a comment

23 people like this idea