search-icon
  • What about the roadmap for the non B2B and POS enhancements?

1 person likes this
  • Hi All,

Further enhancements were made over the weekend please see release notes

Thank you

4 people like this
  • Anyone is willing to share examples of their B2B Portal that others of us could view as an example, or if anyone's found workarounds to the lack of subcategories or filtering please share?

An alternative would be to embed the portal in an iframe in a site that wraps it and could have content pages, etc. but this is also restricted "due to security"

2 people like this
  • Hi All,

Further improvements to the B2B portal released over the weekend can be found here  

4 people like this
  • FWIW the "NEW" tag is covering the price (and the exclamation ! should be on the right side NEW!):

• The extra info to the log-in page screen is great. Why is it restricted in width?

• Hi Nachshon,

I have logged the above issues with support they will be resolved soon. Please in future log these types of queries to support and we'll leave forum for suggestions only.

Thanks

1 person likes this
  • re the NEW tag, I would prefer if there were no exclamation mark... what does it add anyway?

1 person likes this
  • Please add a check boxes to select items in the catalog for listing and and De-listing. We now need to open two catalog windows - one to see the items and the other to search for them and de-list. Gets tedious very quickly...:

1 person likes this
  • We now have a "My Favourites" in top menu bar but when browsing products no way to add to favourites???

• @Matthew - it’s a favorite list for the customer not the seller. Each item has a little star that the customer can select and build their favorite list. That’s actually good for B2B.
  • @Nachshon I was logged in as a customer. I see it now. Would prefer an obvious "Add to favourites" link instead of a little grey star?

1 person likes this
  • Hi All,

A few extra additions were made to the B2B portal, please refer to full release notes here

Major one is the ability to bind your own custom domain which a lot of you have been asking for. Steps to do this can be found here

Thank you  

1 person likes this
  • Thanks for the update Mike!

1 person likes this
  • We have a customer requesting the ability to see all of their previous orders that were not placed through the portal to be displayed in the Portal "All Orders" section.  This might be a good feature to get people to adopt the portal for orders.  

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

29 people like this idea