search-icon
  • I recall a request for an email to be generated when a client orders via the portal.... please can this be implemented.  We are not always logged into the portal and therefore do not instantly know that an order has been place.

I would also like the option for a client to see all previous orders placed including those within dear but not placed via the portal... I appreciate that not everybody would want this so it could be switchable at either global or customer level.

I would also request that it would be possible to log into clients accounts and generate order on their behalf,m this would be particularly useful if they have ordered through any other method eg telephone or fax for example and would be really helpful if a salesperson was with the customer.

4 people like this
  • Hi All,

Thank you for the recent suggestions.

Just want to confirm all suggestions have been reviewed and we will provide some feedback soon on what we will implement and what we will not.

Thanks for your patience.

4 people like this
  • I don’t think anyone from DEAR even looks at this support site and topics. You never get acknowledgement of requests and never get responses. Very little posted. Not sure how many people there actually are developing the system. I think it is very few

4 people like this
  • It would be great to be able to see a log of customers who had logged in to the B2B site and to be able to see what was added to cart. 

Would really help with follow up and locking in the sale.  Kind of like a abandoned chart in B2C commerce

4 people like this
  • Nice updates already. We do a minimum of 12 qty per SKU for wholesale orders. Would love that option to choose Minimum Order Quantity.

Also, it would be ideal to have the Contacts you've invited or are using B2B to be under a tab in the 

b2b-edits.png

Lastly, I would like to be able to add notes to pages like:  Cart, or the Checkout page

4 people like this
  • SALES REP "BULK" PORTAL ACCESS

The Portal is a powerful sales tool when used in person as a live catalogue and to place orders on a customers' behalf; to build on this, a new tab in the Portal Settings to assign/allow access per Rep per customer account would be useful.

(A more basic option would be "master invitations" giving access to all customers portals, but the list upon login would be cumbersome to navigate)

We currently have our Reps invited to the Portals of all the customers they are responsible for—so the Rep visits the customer when logged into their account, showing the customer their appropriate pricing and allowing the customer to then see the order, as it's placed through the Portal and not a "Simple Order".

The Portal Setting of Rep access would replace the need to insert each Rep into the contacts of the Customer accounts they are responsible for, send an invitation and have them accept it, and also avoid the below problem:

Currently, when a Rep is re-assigned, access needs to be revoked to one customer profile—in doing so, this revokes access for the Rep completely across all invitations (ie: the Rep's email address is revoked across all instances and all customers, where revoking should only disable a unique-invitation-identifier linking contact and access rights).

4 people like this
  • a really great start.  first customer successfully placed order.... hoorah!!
    some minor glitches found:
    >currency should be customer currency - showing dollars only
    >needs to be a requested order date for clients to enter
    >shipping method to be default shipping method or ability to switch off choice
    >payment terms should be customer default
    >when will clients be able to see open orders and invoices?
    Will post more when used a little more...

4 people like this
  • I have looked at it and it is at this stage a little immature. As an example, it sends a notification to the default contact for the company when the sales order is converted from a quote. Why is there no option to send it to the person who the actual quote is made out to and ordering?

3 people like this
  • Just set this up on our account. The basics seem to work which is nice!

The main things we need before we can go live with this are:

Minimum order qty per SKU/only being able to order in multiples of X. We sell our items to customers in multiples of 6.

Custom domain! We want to be able to use our own wholesaledomain.com with this. I know we can point it to the dearportal address but we want it to be linked so the pages will all be wholesaledomain.com/page.

Delivery options. We offer free delivery on orders over X amount and charge Y if the order is below X. Alternatively just being able to have a minimum order amount would do for now.

Otherwise it seems to be looking good!

3 people like this
  • Great start so far. A few glitches I noticed:

-Customer's individual discount is not being applied

-When a product is part of a family, only the parent should show, not the variants. This is especially cumbersome when a product has many variants (i.e. hair color).

-Invitation email should be customizable

-noticed that the reset password feature does not work. When entering a new password, I get a message saying the duplicate does not match

Keep up the good work.

3 people like this
  • We would love there to be + and - buttons for product quantities on the collection pages. It makes for a much quicker shopping experience for our customers if they can quickly select the quantity and add to cart. 

3 people like this
  • Please update the Development Roadmap with the great suggestions made above.

You have introduced the B2B facility and now it seems as though this has fallen to the way-side as you focus on the POS facility—can you please forecast when we will see these updates we care so keen to see?

http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/

3 people like this
  • Hello,

A couple of things that would help us on the B2B portal:

• in the shopping cart show the SKU as well as the product name
    • have the date on when products will be restocked form the purchase order
    • if 'allow guest access' in enabled have the option to hide the price and quantity until logged in
    • have the option to hide the discount tab and change the wording that it shows
    • have the option to move the 'upload CSV file' to the top of the quick order page as it gets lost at the bottom of the page under all the products
    • the ability to run a B2B portal report to show the zero quantity products and have a button to delist them if required

3 people like this
  • CONCEPT: B2B PRODUCT ONLY LISTED WHEN CUSTOMER HAS TAG — CUSTOMER EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT

The ability to display a product only to a customer with a tag would be really useful,

Currently, the only way I can conceive to do this is to have two B2B Portals running simultaneously with the exclusive product on one B2B and not the other.

3 people like this
  • A bunch of people made good comments but no one came back to upvote those comments. Please upvote what's important to you so the developers know what to concentrate on.

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment

29 people like this idea