search-icon
  • Issues with deprecated items:

- Why are they showing up in the portal to begin with?

- Some are not showing up in the catalog so they can't be de-listed. Here's one example from our portal:

• The workaround to the above issue is to make the item active, de-list it from the B2B catalog and then deprecate it again. This should probably be coded into the system though.

• Here are some additional changes/add-ons that I would like:

1. To be able to include the product attributes in the vertical menu (you can do this in the horizontal menu as a custom menu). On other e-commerce websites the vertical menu is used as a filter. So being able to choose specific attributes is key. Also being able to filter by price is useful too

2. Adding live chat. We use Hubspot live chat on our website, and would like to include this on the portal too. I just need to put some source code into the footer of the site - should be easy.

3. In Dear you can attribute alternative products to specific products. It would be good if the portal showed these alternative products too.

Thanks

• - Bulk Import and Export functionality for listing and delisting products in the B2B catalog. Having a columns with available inventory for each item is a must (so out of stock discontinued items can be easily delisted) but a column with the item tags can also be helpful for sorting.

• Suggestion by Max Blackburn:

I do not see this option but it has been a feature available on other b2b sites we have used and our customers are requesting it. Is this a possible addition in the near future? 

Just to be clear, I am asking for a feature that would allow customers to build multiple POs that they could toggle back and forth between to build and revise separately before ever checking out.

• Mark, you don't need to set up a Windows server, the .pfx file is required only to prove to the DEAR Windows server that your domain is secure.

I spent the better part of three weeks negotiating my way through the process,

You need to request a copy of your SSL certificate files from the issuer of your SSL certificate.
    I had to then source a PC to run the openSSL software (as we are Mac based, and generating the Mac .p12 version was a dead-end),
    I then used this software to combine the files into a .PFX file.

Good luck!

• Thanks for adding the price/sale price on the product page:  

blob1477505566741.png

Please do the same on category pages like here:

blob1477505650349.png

• - Price/Sale price should be optional

- Description not showing up on product page.

• MAXIMUM STOCK ALLOCATION PER CUSTOMER, PER SKU

A field in the "Catalog" screen against each SKU that allows us to enter a maximum (unit of measure) per customer.

Many businesses use a limit per customer to ensure greater distribution of stock and that benefits such as discounts can have a controlled release to market.

If a customer attempts to add a qty above the limit to the cart, a pop-up could inform them "(SKU description) is limited to qty(x) per customer — you have qty(y) remaining of your maximum allocation"

• This should be part of my post above

Where does the portal pull prices from? Shouldn't that be specifiable in the integration section? (Tier 1 base price/ Tier 2 sale price etc?)

Looks like the system is taking our wholesale sale prices and automatically cutting them in half. Not sure why and not sure how and why the system determined what price should even be featured in the portal (we have several tiers). 

Here's the product on the portal:

blob1477505839604.png

And here's the item in DEAR (looks like $14 is half the wholesale price?):

blob1477505904553.png

• Please can you also add restricted access to the content pages in the B2B portal (have it as an option).

It would be good to have some pages that only members can view/access.

Thanks

• yes, noticed this today also

• Thanks for this solution! I also have the same case.

• Thanks for the updates today, although can't see all as yet.

Just tried downloading the XLS pricelist and get >

500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
Login or Signup to post a comment

29 people like this idea