search-icon

Implemented
Zapier Integration

started a topic over 8 years ago

I hear you are planning an integration with Zapier (as detailed on a suggestion on DEAR's old support site).

Can you please confirm if this is indeed the case?

Also, can you please provide an approximate delivery date for this integration?

thanks,
Ed

34 people like this idea
  • I am on annual billing so just reaching out to have a pro-rate notifications module added. Will give it a go when this is sorted.

• Hi Thomas,

Could you please give it another go? we have rectified the issue.

Cheers

• Hi Mike,

When it goes to pull the Sales ID from the initial trigger in Step 1, I am getting an error message -

"Bargle. We hit an error searching for a salesearch. Error: Sale with specified ID not found"

https://d.pr/i/CuQP6m

• Hi Thomas,

When you get to this screen please click on Skip Test & Continue button rather than Fetch & Continue. On the next screen you will then see all data that this script returns.  

• Once this was released, I created a 3 step zap to take stripe credit card charges and add them as payments to their appropriate invoice. Zapier triggers when a New Stripe Charge happens and takes the SO # from the description of the transaction and then searches DEAR using the "Find a Sale Extended". As a result, outcomes the Sale ID. Then I use an action to "Add Sale Payment". This zap was working flawlessly until just over the weekend. It now produces an error: Required field "Sale ID" (taskID) is missing. Usually this is because that field was empty because a previous step didn’t provide the data it needed - you can read more about this sort of error. 

Can you please check the "Add Sale Payment" action and verify that it is working live as intended. I tried this using a different trigger still using the SO # as the search and I am getting the same results when it goes to add a payment. Again this zap was working perfectly before updates were made over the weekend. 

• Hi DEAR Team

I'm really excited to start using this integration.

Can we access the PDF invoice or an invoice download link via Zapier yet? I couldn't see it in the list of available data.

Thanks 

• Can more functionality be added to this integration? For example, I would like the ability to update product information and there isn't a way to do that.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

34 people like this idea