search-icon

Planned
Global Search & Quick Links

started a topic over 8 years ago

As things stand, to move around the system quickly takes quite a few clicks and is not very user friendly. There is a quick menu but it's well hidden on the dashboard.

I propose implementing a Global Search to be able to quickly find customers, suppliers, sales orders, purchase orders and inventory items. Also a quick menu available on every page to be able to quickly create sales orders, purchase orders, customers and suppliers.

24 people like this idea
  • Hi all, thanks for your input , we will pass this to our technical team for review.

Regards

DEAR Team

2 people like this
  • Xero is a perfect example of the global search ability we would love to see in DEAR.
  • This is one of the first things I noticed was missing when I signed up to DEAR recently. It needs similar functionality to Xero. Is there any update on this?

•  2022 Isuzu Mux can be a sweet spot in a row and offers a refined and well-equipped package that does not ruin the bank.

• The constant exposure to scorching sun rays might result in premature skin ageing. If you are worried about premature skin wrinkles and fine lines, you must utilize the CeraVe Retinol Serum for a perfect skin surface. Other than retinol, the serum is infused with hyaluronic acid, ceramides and niacinamides to maintain the strength of skin texture. CeraVe retinol serum price in Pakistan is not low. However, the significant benefits of serum are worth taking a few extra notes from your wallet or purse. What are you waiting for? Get your hands on the CeraVe retinol serum at a reasonable price only at Beautyfly!

Login or Signup to post a comment

24 people like this idea