Handling Exchanges on a Sale in POS for PC or MAC
- See DEAR POS - Getting Started and Information
To process a exchange:
- Navigate to Sell > Sales History screen
- Select the sale you would like to exchange. NOTE: You can locate sale by typing in the Receipt Number or Customer Name in the search bar
- Once the sale is located, click Return to continue
- Click Exchange
- The item(s) you want to exchange will now appear on the checkout screen as a negative.
- Find the item you want to exchange for the old item, and add it to the sale
- Click Pay
- Choose the Payment method and finalise the sale.