Adding a New Location & Outlet
For businesses that are operating from multiple locations, setting up additional outlets will help you manage your inventory and track your sales effectively from every location.
To add a new location outlet:
- Navigate to Settings > Reference Books > Stock > Locations and Bins
- Click Add Location, name the location and click Save
- Navigate to Integrations and select Point of Sale (DEAR)
- Navigate to the Outlets setup tab
- In the POS column, select the store
- In the Outlets column, select the location to create a new outlet for and click + Outlet
- Fill in the details relating to your outlet
- For Tax-Exclusive Retailers, select which Tax Rate you would like to use for this outlet.
- Once you have entered your Outlet Information press Save.