To access reports:
Click on Reports (located on the top navigation bar)
In the Report Module you will be able to find:
- Purchase - related reports
- Sale – related reports
- Inventory reports
- Financial reports
To access a specific report, simply select it from the list.
The report header will contain all the various data fields available in this report with a relevant description.
- You have the ability to set the time frame for the report by specifying the FROM and TO date.
- You can also select a currency to display the report in
- Filter the information to eliminate some of the data on the screen
- Export the data in Excel, PDF or ITF format
The Report grid is customizable; you can easily add information by selecting the data header and dragging it into the report.
To remove data simply click and drag the data header out of the report and into the data header space.
- Click Add New Layout
- Provide a name
- Save the Report in the Layout
Grouping and Filtering Information:
Information on the screen can be further filtered and grouped.
Depends on the first column data header for example; if you wanted to group items by their invoice number, drag the invoice tab to the front of the report this will create a different grouping format.
* You can repeat this process in any of the available data headers.
- In PivotGrid Prefilter there is a variety of different filters that can be applied
- Once you have found your preferred filter simply apply it to your report
- The filter can easily be turned off by un-ticking the relevant filter just below the report grid (this will return the report to its original filter and grouping). From here you can easily export the data into Excel where you can continue making any necessary changes or filter the report in any way that you like.
More details on how to filter, format and search DEAR reports are covered in this article: http://dearsystems.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000083262