1. Undo function returns the user to the stage of a draft purchase or a sale order where previously entered data can be modified.
2. Once Undo is used on an invoice that was authorized you will need to repeat each step of the sale/purchase process, starting with purchase order or sale quote/order. After all new modifications are completed you will need to Authorize every step individually (Pick,Pack,Ship etc) in order to proceed to the next stage.
For example if you modify quantities of the products you will need to redo next step, meaning that if you change quantity on a sale order you will need to redo Pick and Invoice.
3. When Undo function is used, DEAR will attempt to remove all accounting transactions and checks if these tasks have already been exported to the accounting software.
4. Undo cannot be used on an invoice if it’s already in Xero and has an Approved or Paid status. DEAR will check the status of invoice in Xero and if invoice is Approved or Paid, the user will receive a message that Undo function cannot be performed. In this case the only option available is to create a credit note or void current invoice (if invoice has a payment against it in Xero, you will first need to remove the payment before voiding or deleting the invoice) and issue another one.
5. If your accounting software is QBO, DEAR can remove invoices and modifications are possible.
6. If you are trying to Undo a sale order with drop shipped items, all un-Authorized purchase orders created for drop shipping will also be deleted.